This is Fning addicting

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Took my friend (read newbie) today and we had good shooting ...not good killing but we managed 20 birds between us. Unfortunately I have been bit and want to go tomorrow afternoon after church...is there a 12 step program for dove?

So now last week my boys and i did almost 90 this week only 20 but should have had more I'm hooked

20 in possession but once home you can give them to any living person. Example would be for a house hold of two adults and two kids age 1 and 14 you could have a max of 80 birds in your freezer. 20 for you and 20 you gave to each member of your house hold for a total of 80. You can also give away as many cleaned birds as you like once home, no paper work needed. Just don't give any one person more than 20. This is for dove but works on any bird with no season limit only a possession limit. Eg ducks are 14 in possession so 56 would be max for example family

This rule works for any bird in calif. Just never have more than the single possession limit per person gifted or otherwise at any time.

Most of what we are shooting are Euros is it still 20 in possession or just White wing and Mornings?

Going back this afternoon plenty of little missiles yesterday in the PM but boy and I were a bit rusty. He did get his first drake Mallard out of a ditch today though.

Attachments

• Vacation In Idaho Matt Mallard 059.jpg
    Vacation In Idaho Matt Mallard 059.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu