This morning's rabbit trip

outdoordave

Jul 5, 2012
Murrieta, CA
Well, took the son out for a couple hours this AM. Saw a ton of rabbits on the roads in, to bad there wasn't as many off the roads but did manage these two. He was stoked. Brining now, we're having rabbit for dinner! Good news is I've never seen so many quail in this area before. ;D

Attachments

• upload a.JPG
    upload a.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 70
  • upload b.JPG
    upload b.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 69
Awesome job Dave...way to get the kids outdoors!

Take some pictures of your dinner preparation and final dish up for the food section.

that's awesome Dave; the boys and I went to Pendleton last weekend and got skunked.

However, we did get to see the wardens put a nice size red diamond rattlesnake and a southern pacific into their cages. I will post the pics from my phone when I figure out how.

Nice going! Good to see people taking the kids out.

Hey Lungpopper, no secret recipe... Normal brine process you'd find online. I'll put post pics in the recipe section. Bowhunter, not sure where you are at (north county SD vs. southwest riverside county) but there are some great spots I can message you if you want.

Nice going :D I'd assume you're active duty then... Thanks for that! I'm off Clinton Keith so I've been hitting CNF by me. Was hoping to fill my deer tag there but signs just are not there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu