throwback

Damn nice fish!!!!!!!!!! I'm still searching for my first double digit I had a follower on a Huddleston the other day that was 12 lbs or so but he just didn't want to commit

Old school bass fisherman lingo....................... :D

T-Bars was the code name for guys throwing trout......Very popular in the 80's...... ;)

"Throwing Dogs"........Fishing waterdogs.

"Drifting Suckers........Fishing mudsuckers.

I've heard of t bars but not the others good to know. If it was legal I'd love to throw little trout up to 10 inches

ilovesprig said:
D16hunter said:
ilovesprig said:
Try throwing "Clitter Jigs" for that 10 lber........ ;)

If I had to choose the type of fishing im the worst at I would have to say it'd be jig fishing

"Clicker Jigs".......AKA crawdads................... ;D

Hey Guys, crawdad's are out and about right now in the IV, best live bait other than shinners. you can find them "clickers" in most drain ditches or small dirt canals. bass are on the bite right now down here and they love them 'dads.. good luck!!

Nice bunch of fish, I don’t think that’s possible in today’s lakes though. The numbers are still there, I fished EC last Mon and put 32 fish on the boat. 10 over 3#s except for a few dink’s the rest were between 1 1/2 to 3#s. Best bite in a while. The fish were on the bank. All on a jointed Rapala

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu