Took a Break from Turkey Hunting

ilovesprig

Staff member
I've been going out turkey hunting most every day.....Well, I got a call from fellow SCH'er, Mud Pigeon (Jeff) yesterday and he invited me to go bass fishing today....Good decision....Bass bite wasn't red hot, but pretty consistent.....And with the exception of a couple of "rats", the fish were all between 3-5 lbs.

Jeff, thanks for the invite, It's always a pleasure fishing on your beautiful Ranger and watching a great fisherman at work.

ps......All fish were released unharmed......;)

.003.JPG 012.JPG 017.JPG020.JPG

Fun day. I am burnt on Turkey for bit. Gonna take this weekend off and surf with the boys. Next weekend I will be back at it up in Paso Robles.

I've been going out turkey hunting most every day.....Well, I got a call from fellow SCH'er, Mud Pigeon (Jeff) yesterday and he invited me to go bass fishing today....Good decision....Bass bite wasn't red hot, but pretty consistent.....And with the exception of a couple of "rats", the fish were all between 3-5 lbs.

Jeff, thanks for the invite, It's always a pleasure fishing on your beautiful Ranger and watching a great fisherman at work.

ps......All fish were released unharmed......;)

.View attachment 29962 View attachment 29963 View attachment 29964View attachment 29965
Always fun Steve let's do it again soon.

Some nice fish! Gotta get out on the water too but I am still trying to get my long beard!

Back