Took a hike

Ocurtis

Dec 28, 2016
San Diego
IMG_5098.JPG IMG_5107.JPG IMG_5110.JPG the dogs and went out for a little adventure. Slept in the back of the 4Runner, then hiked a few miles this morning in the rain.

Check out these lion tracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Owen,

Very tropical looking habitat.......No deer or turkeys?.......Lions are pretty much everywhere......But like I've stated before, I've never seen one while hunting or fishing.

Lions are everywhere and they see you, you just don't see them haha! No turkey or deer unfortunately. Dogs flushed a couple grouse though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds accurate! I saw very little deer sign which surprised me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu