topo maps for garmin gps

desrodunes1

Feb 27, 2011
santee
I just picked up a Garmin etrex vista hcx and was wondering if anyone had any topo maps they want to share? Mainly for the West. thx Mike

I wish I did. Like us know how you like that GPS after you try it out.

Mike, I have quite a few Western State Maps I can share with you, I use My Topo.Com which is listed in our map section, You get to choose what size map you want than drag it anywhere in the country than click on it and pay for the map and they will send you an amazing detailed map in a week. I love this idea because of just buying a map of an entire area I can focus just on the map I need for the area I am hunting. These maps go into detail and show you spring’s and every kind of contour you can asked for. Try it out the price will be worth it, Thanks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu