Trail cam pics- what do you see?

Sep 26, 2012
Take a look at these pictures. What do you see? Look closely. I know what I WANT to see, but I don't want to bias things by saying it outright.

I think you should leave the area and let me check it out for you. Safety first!

Looks like a nice buck

Code:
rbduffer said:
I see a better camera in your near future :)

Actually, a friend recently bought 2 for me to use. Spent $300 on the 2 cameras. They take thousands of pictures of nothing until the batteries run down. One of them has a sensitivity adjustment. Now it takes only hundreds of pictures. It takes better night pictures, for sure, but I can't say for sure yet whether or not the $179 Bushnell is really worth the price difference over my $50 Tasco from Wal-Mart. Frustrating.

That bucks frame looks good. If he has multiple points he could be a good one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu