Trailer stolen from Escondido..pls help

Wait.....people still use craigslist???
It appears so.....I got two replies to my CL postings with pictures, the trailers looked just like my trailer but they were not mine. People hate getting their stuff stolen and they try to help if they can. I would do the same.
I would imagine if the trailer is still in Ca it might be covered with a tarp.
The giveaway is that my little trailer is a single axel.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I hear ya..sorry that happened bud. I even got my eyes peeled out here in Idaho. Drove by a jayco yesterday and caught up to it to see what kind but it was a newer one that said baja on the side.

Reactions: Wildgame
Drove the entire campground, trailer park, & surrounding area....Talked to most the help....Nothin'.......... :confused:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu