Trespasser in the river.....

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Damn bird....got what he deserved...Blue will make short work of him...no doubt!! This bird had no buisness being where he was at all...trespassers will be handled accordingly ...let it be known.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-142913.png
    Screenshot_20221124-142913.png
    2 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
If he let you walk up on him get rid of him there’s been bird flu in nor cal and north

No where near nor ca...but thanks for the heads up..I don't touch them..Blue on the other ..will swallow him whole.. feathers and all...that dog will eat anything ..Bad dog blue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-164621.png
    Screenshot_20221026-164621.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
shit you guys had me freaking out at this topic, though maybe someone had found my spot :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu