Tricer-LP development

Have you tried shooting off it with a gun that has a rail? Obviously, you would need rear support (unlike some of the giant tripods/heads) but I am curious.
I still havent locked a gun onto it yet. I am sure it will hold up fine but it definitely not what I am designing it for. It wouldn’t be my go to range pan but for hunting situations it will work.

Reactions: sportyg and 180ls1
I have the Bio adapter, the spork, the Trekking poles everything Drew puts out there is outstanding and affordable to the average sportsman. He is also a kind and compassionate man. I was to review an item I had purchased at the discounted price if a review was to be done. Shortly after I got my item my wife passed when he found this out he sent me a private message telling me not to worry about doing the review I was to do. I am most grateful. He cares about us fellow hunters in more ways then you may know.

I have the Bio adapter, the spork, the Trekking poles everything Drew puts out there is outstanding and affordable to the average sportsman. He is also a kind and compassionate man. I was to review an item I had purchased at the discounted price if a review was to be done. Shortly after I got my item my wife passed when he found this out he sent me a private message telling me not to worry about doing the review I was to do. I am most grateful. He cares about us fellow hunters in more ways then you may know.
Sportyg, Sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations, God speed to your better half ....

Reactions: sportyg
Sorry to hear about your wife. May she RIP.

Reactions: sportyg

I agree, Drew is a stand up dude and I am proud to call him my friend.

We all are here for you bud. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: TRICER and sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu