Trump sign stolen from my front yard

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
So it's getting to someone hope they feel better......gamecam going up and two more signs on their way

I just need a no on prop 63 to go next to it

Frickin idiots!! I hope u get em on cam, then put it on the news. I saw a similar story out of state, where the homeowner rigged the sign so the thief stumbled pretty good on cam. I love how these anti-Trump types preach 'love not hate' yet they pull crap like this. Losers.

May be it was just a poor supporter that could not afford his own sign? NOT!!!!

jerks get them on cam then post the picts all over the neighborhood

I just hope it truly happens. The media can spin whatever you want but I haven't ever found a Hillary supporter I could talk to for 5 minutes about political facts.

All I hear is
1. Trump is a racist pig
2. Trump is gonna take my social security

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually talked to my
Mom recently and explained why I was voting for trump. She decided she would too, and then she said she'd just keep it quiet though and not tell the family.

It's ridiculous. Hillary is losing it, but trumps fat mouth isn't doing him any favors. If he loses, it's because he couldn't keep himself tame.

If/when he losses it will be because the system is rigged Big ears Obama did not win popular vote either time but the stupid electoral college votes him in because that's the way it is.

If/when he losses it will be because the system is rigged Big ears Obama did not win popular vote either time but the stupid electoral college votes him in because that's the way it is.

The big cities are determining the election now. Population = electoral votes. Who lives in the cities? Poor people who are easily herded to vote Democrat.

Well pardon me for pointing out there seems to be a whole lot of herding going on these days, on both sides. Or maybe stampeding is a better use of the metaphor. Whatever the outcome of this election, it's the worst pair of candidates in well over a century. We have to do better as a nation than we are doing, in choosing our representatives and leaders, and in giving due respect to those who disagree with our perspectives. It's no secret that I'm in the minority on this forum, but I respect those of you whom I know, and I accept your views even though we don't always agree. There are limits to how far I'll go in rejecting the status quo. For me, Donald Trump is just too low for me. I'll vote for Johnson and Weld. At least they have qualifications as executives of public office.

Well pardon me for pointing out there seems to be a whole lot of herding going on these days, on both sides. Or maybe stampeding is a better use of the metaphor. Whatever the outcome of this election, it's the worst pair of candidates in well over a century. We have to do better as a nation than we are doing, in choosing our representatives and leaders, and in giving due respect to those who disagree with our perspectives. It's no secret that I'm in the minority on this forum, but I respect those of you whom I know, and I accept your views even though we don't always agree. There are limits to how far I'll go in rejecting the status quo. For me, Donald Trump is just too low for me. I'll vote for Johnson and Weld. At least they have qualifications as executives of public office.

You should just vote for Hillary then because any vote other than Trump with have a direct affect against Trump. The alternative parties have no chance of ever winning an election take votes directly from the GOP

You should just vote for Hillary then because any vote other than Trump with have a direct affect against Trump. The alternative parties have no chance of ever winning an election take votes directly from the GOP

That's exactly what they want us to think. That we have no choice other than the two main parties. The two party system is getting old. They give us two shitty candidates and make us choose the lesser of two evils.

Now I will choose conservative over liberal 8 days a week, but it's time for some change. Both parties suck now.

Reactions: Bonejour
Here's a news flash for you: any hope of keeping Hillary out was squandered by the Republicans when we allowed Trump to win the nomination. I'll vote for the least distasteful option among those available.

I wouldn't consider Trump a Republican. The people pushed Trump down the Republicans throat's . Remember they The (Repub's) fought to not have him.
For me I want somebody in there that isn't controlled by either party. I for sure don't want to continue down the path we are on now.
Trump is the best chance of that happening.

PS Thanks for articulating your point of view without presuming to tell me how I should vote. We all could use some practice at that.

Reactions: Lungpopper
I just want a non establishment candidate to clean up the election process.....take the money out, term limits & base the electoral vote by district no more winner take all by state.

This cycle has shown how corruption the Establishment is on both sides in every part of government from Federal to the local level

If I could vote for a meteor impact I would......just so we could start over.

Reactions: Bonejour
I am for people voting whoever they want, as long as they vote.

Regarding third party nominations, totally useless this election. However, perhaps it will set the precedent for third parties to get their shit together on the same timeline as everybody else. They can bitch and moan all they want about how they don't get taken serious, but they choose their candidates months after the top 2 do, have virtually no money to market, and most of the time their candidates say "hey you know all shit you hate about the other 2..I hate it too!" I never feel like they have their own ideas.

I think Larry Johnson is a moron; he will cut social security and implement flat tax..both bad decisions. but it doesn't really matter because third parties don't even have 1 electoral college point.

On the note of the Electoral College, the system itself isn't flawed, its how its graded that is flawed. It's bullshit that if you win 50.5% of a states vote, you get the entire states points. a member on here mentioned this before, and after thinking about it I could not agree more. The electoral college should be split up by congressional district and awarded as such. it is a far more accurate way of recording votes.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu