Trump Speaks about Biden and Gang

Seems like a nothing sandwich. They requested that his name be exposed and attached to something that he did?? They're either not describing this very well or this is a big who cares.

• Sad
Reactions: CRABBY
Truth and logic never get in the way of leftists preconceived ideas. Lie and deny
and blame Trump for everything is the basic strategy. A group that is bankrupt of
of ideas. The glue that holds them together is pathological hatred and intolerance, hatred of Trump and conservatives in general.
We can only hope that Barr and Durham get indictments and prosecute the Dem criminals. Clean up the putrid swamp.

No I honestly don't get what the deal is with the issue they are talking about they wanted Flynns name publicly disclosed and attached to something he did...... so what? What am I missing?
They unmasked Flynn which is illegal and then they leaked that info. to the media which is a felony that calls for up to 10 years in prison. Here is a link to a short article that explains this more clearly.

Last edited:
I am skeptical that anyone will be held accountable. Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, .........fill in more names at will.....should already be on trial. So, it seems high-level government workers are free to break laws and never face prosecution. SMH.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WaterDog and CRABBY
They unmasked Flynn which is illegal and then they leaked that info. to the media which is a felony that calls for up to 10 years in prison. Here is a link to a short article that explains this more clearly.
It says they submitted unmasking requests.
The leak was a person. If they know who that is then prosecute them. I'm guessing they don't since they haven't. Somebody leaked something that they weren't supposed to, this happens all the time lately so I don't see this as some grand revelation that'll have much effect on things.

So, you're saying that there wasn't a conspiracy to get Flynn? It is pretty obvious that there was, and that is a huge problem. The United States decided to ruin a citizen because it served a political purpose. Disgusting. The Kavanaugh smear was bad enough, but this is worse, IMO.

So, you're saying that there wasn't a conspiracy to get Flynn? It is pretty obvious that there was, and that is a huge problem. The United States decided to ruin a citizen because it served a political purpose. Disgusting. The Kavanaugh smear was bad enough, but this is worse, IMO.
He retracted a guilty plea and the AG dropped charges. All things considered I wouldn't call that ruined.

It says they submitted unmasking requests.
The leak was a person. If they know who that is then prosecute them. I'm guessing they don't since they haven't. Somebody leaked something that they weren't supposed to, this happens all the time lately so I don't see this as some grand revelation that'll have much effect on things.
A cabal of dirty FBI agents, political operatives and politicians with the aid of the lying leftist media ruined an American hero’s life. They told him they would go after his son if he didn’t confess to a lie. They ruined him financially, he owes millions in legal fees, he lost his home. The emotional toll is major. This should be the story of the century but the leftist media will not present the truth . Omissions of news is the same as lying and our media is very good at that. The very phony Trump Russian collusion thing should also be a story of the century. It was 100% based on lies and can only be described as a attempted coup against a legally elected president. It could not have been done without media complicity. What happened to Flynn is a huge deal and the dirty players should go to prison. If this is allowed to continue we lose our country, we lose our constitution, we lose our freedom, we lose our unique American way of life.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu