Trump will win re-election by a landslide

DA Plane! Da Plane!!! (then ricardo montalaban's voice) "Welcome to ......."

Only what 90,000 dead? We don't need no stinking tests.

Landslide I don't know about that but it's certainly possible with all the angry extreme lefties that are too angry that Bernie wasn't their guy that won't vote Biden.

Reactions: CRABBY
Wow wow wow.....hang on a minute. The video is fake! those are German uniforms not Chinese. Almost got me.

Anywho...Trump will win again because like the last election there is no one decent that can run against him. Maybe there is another TV celebrity out there...I just don't know anymore.

If Obama would have achieved half of what Trump has achieved they'de be carving his mug in mount rushmore

and as Steve would put it "just sayin"

Reactions: WaterDog
Biden has nothing to offer and he’s not exactly charismatic. I don’t think it’s possible for him to really excite the Dem base. I think what has and keeps the Dems ginned up is TDS(Trump Derangement Syndromej. In my 70 years I’ve never seen such pure psychotic hatred of a single person by a group. Pure hatred is what will bring the Dems out to vote. I pray Trump gets another 4 years.

"I’ve never seen such pure psychotic hatred of a single person by a group."

Trump turns people into basket cases. They've lost all reason. They just want to do the opposite of whatever Trump does or endorses, such as reopen the country so we won't face economic devastation. In the future they will write more than a few books about TDS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dawnandusk
What I learned a few weeks ago is that only 5% of hunters are registered voters... Are you kidding me?
I would like to know if everyone on this site knows a hunter that doesn't vote and if so what would you do to get their asses out to vote.
We are facing difficult times fellas and if the vote comes to be all by mail like democrats are pushing... we are tosted. Their are so crooks that they cheat themselves imagine what they would do to get Trump out of the oval office...
And I don't think for a minute that Biden will be their nominee. He may have won the primaries but he has no chance of winning and the Corrupt Democrat Party machine knows that very well. I am just waiting to see who do they come up with and what is gonna happen to Biden from now to the end of July.

Reactions: THE_NEW_GUY

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu