Turkey Hunting

I like turkey hunting so I'm not hunting them tell they get some water and a good year or two to get the numbers back. If you do get one, don't shoot a hen. Well if you like turkey hunting.......

Sigalert2012 said:
I like turkey hunting so I'm not hunting them tell they get some water and a good year or two to get the numbers back. If you do get one, don't shoot a hen. Well if you like turkey hunting.......

Amen Kyle.................... ;)

ilovesprig said:
Sigalert2012 said:

Amen Kyle.................... ;)

I wish they would close down San Diegos fall season completely (at least this years) or make it illegal to shoot hens. Id rather not hunt for a season or 2 and have these awesome birds around for years to come. These birds are seriously struggling right now.

TJD123 said:
I wish they would close down San Diegos fall season completely (at least this years) or make it illegal to shoot hens. Id rather not hunt for a season or 2 and have these awesome birds around for years to come. These birds are seriously struggling right now.
IMO the LAST thing we need is more laws restricting hunting. However, I'm in favor of voluntary restrictions on fall hunting and the taking of hens in general until the population recovers.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu