Turkey Seminar at BPS...3-15-2020

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi all,

We've had a number of folks ask if there's any turkey hunting seminars other than down in San Diego...NWTF and I will be at Bass Pro Shop in Rancho Cucamonga on March 15th at 1:00 pm...We will be going over how to call, when to call, what gear is needed, and where you can turkey hunt here in SoCal (other places & states too).

Let's talk turkey

.turkey opener 2011 037.JPG

Steve I went yesterday thinking it was then like an idiot. To be honest it's not really a place you'd want to go bunch of idiots panic buying guns and handgun ammo standing shoulder to shoulder for hours. Me included, except I was just there to get some TSS in .410. I tried to touch as little as needed when in there and would move forward and back in line to create spacing so I wasn't right up on people. Bunch of fools. Afraid of the virus so they all decided to have a mass gathering in Bass Pro... but the real blame goes to our idiot state. Would be a grab and go situation anywhere else.

Steve,

Did you get the TSS 410?...Looks like we may catch a break next week for the youth hunt...We'll make a decision Thursday or Friday.

Steve,

Did you get the TSS 410?...Looks like we may catch a break next week for the youth hunt...We'll make a decision Thursday or Friday.
Yes I did.
Going to pattern both the 410's this week at 30yrds? I'm guessing it'll be better to have her go with the longer barreled gun that is a full choke, old bolt gun, over the other which is a mod choke.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu