Two day varmint hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Headed out to film for a few videos over two days. A few friends showed up to join Marley and I. Here is the video of our two days of blasting Ground Squirrels and Jackrabbits.

Dana,

As always, great video...Can't wait to use my Umbrex Gauntlet for the rabbit opener.

ps...That new magazine is way superior to what I have.

Reactions: Crosman999
Thanks my friend! That's awesome that you picked up the Gauntlet. Yes these magazines are very nice but fit the quality of the rifle very well. We headed out to AZ next week for prairie dogs, should be fun time. Can't wait to hit the hills when I return for some Cottontail. This year should be the best ever, seen a ton of them.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu