Uh oh... did I miss it?

Drake Dunn

Nov 28, 2016
I’ve been through a lot this year like most of us.... marriage, getting hit by a car blah blah... with that said. Did I miss the draw entering for deer season for 2020?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the blue state of CA. Deadline will be first couple days of june..thats if there is a season this year....oh boy, imagine the horror of no deer season...

In the blue state of CA. Deadline will be first couple days of june..thats if there is a season this year....oh boy, imagine the horror of no deer season...

I just tried to go online to purchase my hunting tag/apply and I couldn’t find anything to let me though

I dont know anything....but i do know covid 19 is real..

I’ll most likely do d11, 15 and 16 then put in for MA1. I mean I got laid off... so at this point I got nothing but time to scout and hunt. Going for turkey this week

Reactions: ilovesprig
Will be fun follow
o.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu