Under $10 must have

Yup always a can or 2 in my cupboards. I like span and rice sandwich also it's one my favorite

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Toilet paper.... I have a roll on every backpack, turkey vest, duffel bag, in the truck... You don't want to be caught without it. I even saved the day for a friend once...
I believe i
Toilet paper.... I have a roll on every backpack, turkey vest, duffel bag, in the truck... You don't want to be caught without it. I even saved the day for a friend once...
I have since learned to carry as well!
Fabian you are a life saver... i was going to have to sacrifice a pair of.....

I believe i

I have since learned to carry as well!
Fabian you are a life saver... i was going to have to sacrifice a pair of.....
Lol don't do it that will hurt with no socks on a hunt! Now a sleeve that's a different story but how would I know lol. Now always rolls in truck and hunting packs and fishing packs it's a must.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu