Unique Ring Neck Hen

Cool ringer....Ducks can live a surprisingly long time after being wounded (avian predators normally get them)....They can also heal broken wings.

Who is this guy?
I agree with Steve. She looks old and maybe took one to the head and healed. Thats exactly what i was thinkin too.

The only real duck on that tailgate was a cripple you found. So you didn’t kill any ducks. I bet Tom told you “good job” when you checked in.

That was a lie
I think I should just quit duck hunting, between shooting fake ducks and Tom lying to me, I don’t know how I could keep going! On second thought, I just drew #25 at San J, and more ruddies need pounding!

I wouldn’t shoot ruddies if there were dabblers looking at my decoys, but they sure beat going home empty handed!

Last edited:
@Whodini so i looked and did not see any pics of any ducks or anything for that matter....

if you are going to talk trash back it up with some duck pr0n or you are just another wana be

i am just a newbie so my 3 birds today was a personal best

20201128_105322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Whodini so i looked and did not see any pics of any ducks or anything for that matter....

if you are going to talk trash back it up with some duck pr0n or you are just another wana be

View attachment 46954
O
great job on birds

View attachment 46954
What do you want pics of? Mallards? Geese? Turkeys? Deer?
I cut my teeth at SJ and Wister, never shot ruddies or buffies. People shooting that crap screws up people trying to actually decoy birds068C3A73-A410-4A95-85A3-D97BAF8C047E.png
C500BBFF-BD50-43E0-95CA-58D136BBC01E.png
881BD640-7633-422E-90D0-3127ABC6B961.png

Reactions: BZ2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu