Upcoming rattlesnake avoidance clinics?

Kind of a sobering moment. The only reason why I didn't step on it was because in the brush right to the side of me, a rabbit or something busted out and I stopped to look for it. When I went to take my next step I looked and it was right there. I don't think my Crocs would have helped me on this one....PXL_20220820_050824625.jpg

Reactions: ilovesprig
I am also looking for a Rattlesnake avoidance class for my English Pointer. I am in Orange county but can travel a bit.

Attachments

• Gauge.jpg
    Gauge.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 5
High on Kennels has an advertising link/banner on the front page of the SCH forum.

1663216755696.pngDon't know anything about this one but was told it was going to be located in Chatsworth area. Maybe give you some options...
I have attended High on Kennels classes and recommend them also

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu