URGENT -CADFW Region 6, IWA & SJWA Public Outreach Meeting Oct 6! READ THIS

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
SoCal Duck Hunters…. ATTENTION.

After contacting DFW, as a representative of the CWA Public Lands Hunter Committee, I received word they will hold a Public Hunter INPUT Meeting this year. Below is the info for attending.

I know a Thursday meeting at 3-4 pm might be hard for some, however I encourage you to attend to get details about Wister and SJ areas. Especially given the extreme drought.

While I don’t know the agenda, Hopefully, flood up schedules. Habitat, Hunter quotas etc will be discussed and you will have a chance to give staff your input.

Please post up if you can attend … not required but it would be nice for Everyone to know who will be on.

Thx

THURSDAY, OCT 6. 3-4pm:

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 260 709 854 827
Passcode:SgJJ2m
Download Teams |Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+1 916-535-0984,,325623328# United States, Sacramento
Phone Conference ID: 325 623 328#

Last edited:
Thanks Rick for your hard work for us SoCal's....................... :clap:

Now the time fellas to express your opinion on what you would like to seen done on the wildlife areas........:blush:

I don't duck hunt a family thing, I can say though Having attended the wild pig meeting yesterday they hold good meetings and listen to the people at the meeting and respond to your questions very well. The also explain thing so anyone can understand where they are coming from.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Again… please share this and attend.

Who’s going to join meeting/call?

I’m technically challenged but IF I can figure it out I’m in ! Thank you for your pushing for this . I miss the regular physical meetings concerning our partnership at our refuges . Oldquack 49 AKA Larry Wise
I'm in the same boat as Old Quack 49, hoping I can figure out how to do this, I'm definitely in.

I’m technically challenged but IF I can figure it out I’m in ! Thank you for your pushing for this . I miss the regular physical meetings concerning our partnership at our refuges . Oldquack 49 AKA Larry Wise

If all else fails, just call in on your phone.

Dial 1 916-535-0984

When promoted enter
325623328#

Reactions: Scal les
This is our chance to get the 25 shell limit removed! I'll be there!

Each refuge manager does have the ‘ability’ to adjust that. HOWEVER… it will not occur on a refuge by refuge basis.

This would have to be a direction from DFW on down and that won’t happen.

I just want to temper your ‘hope’ on this changing.

I see a few here will join. I would love to see more. SoCal has not held these meetings annually. Last one was 2 years ago and took some ‘encouragement’ to get it done.

SoCal needs to let them know how important annual Hunter input meetings are …

I believe Scott and Tom and others watch this site and it will good to have this meeting communication.

Unfortunately, it is only 1 hour long. Hopefully their presentation will allow time for Q and A.

I look Forward to it.

SoCal Duck Hunters…. ATTENTION.

After contacting DFW, as a representative of the CWA Public Lands Hunter Committee, I received word they will hold a Public Hunter INPUT Meeting this year. Below is the info for attending.

I know a Thursday meeting at 3-4 pm might be hard for some, however I encourage you to attend to get details about Wister and SJ areas. Especially given the extreme drought.

While I don’t know the agenda, Hopefully, flood up schedules. Habitat, Hunter quotas etc will be discussed and you will have a chance to give staff your input.

Please post up if you can attend … not required but it would be nice for Everyone to know who will be on.

Thx

THURSDAY, OCT 6. 3-4pm:

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 260 709 854 827
Passcode:SgJJ2m
Download Teams |Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+1 916-535-0984,,325623328# United States, Sacramento
Phone Conference ID: 325 623 328#
How are you Rick this -is Wade hope all is well miss you guys my wife and I moved to Oregon and retired a year ago we live in Florence on the coast absolute heaven

Reactions: chessie
How are you Rick this -is Wade hope all is well miss you guys my wife and I moved to Oregon and retired a year ago we live in Florence on the coast absolute heaven
Doing great! Sending you a direct message

Miss you Wade at the Terd. Congrats on the retirement. Oregon has some good duck hunting. If you ever want to hunt Sauvie or Umatilla drop me a DM.

Anyone record the meeting that might provide a link ? I scouted Wister this morning and planned to be home in time . One serious rain storm flooded the 10 with me on it In Beaumont . Couldn’t work the phone . Luckily Wister was dry until I got on the road . Looking at the radar I bet it got some ? Trailer move in could be a little slick ? I’m sorry Rick . Oldquack 49

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu