UT Apps

Nice! Those are great bucks! I've got some cow elk points I am sitting on and that is one of the units I had my eye on. Never hunted it though, just drove by. How was the elk population?
Saw a few Cows. Another hunter told me it’s a difficult tag to draw for bulls, I don’t know much about elk hunting in Utah unfortunately

Reactions: 180ls1
Saw a few Cows. Another hunter told me it’s a difficult tag to draw for bulls, I don’t know much about elk hunting in Utah unfortunately

I drew a tag 7 years ago on the Pauns (10 points, muzz). Chased a 350" bull and had a missfire on a 5x5. Great time. This was before I knew a decent amount.

UT bull tags now are like 15 points gets you on the roster and 20-25 gets you in the field...

I drew a tag 7 years ago on the Pauns (10 points, muzz). Chased a 350" bull and had a missfire on a 5x5. Great time. This was before I knew a decent amount.

UT bull tags now are like 15 points gets you on the roster and 20-25 gets you in the field...
Saw a couple 320” bulls, some spikes and a ton of cows. Those bulls would take like 15 points to go after. Ridiculous. I’ll stick to cows and spikes, lol.

Reactions: 180ls1
Ut used to have over the counter archery hunts been a long time don't know if the still do. You could take buck or doe at the time.

All in for Utah, Arizona waiting on Nevada and Cali. I should have a muzzy general deer tag in Utah applied with 4 points

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu