UTAH DRAW RESULTS

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Dear JOHN:

Thank you for applying in Utah's Big Game hunt drawing. Your results are as follows:

**************************************************************************************************

Preference Point Earned: General-season Buck Deer

**************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Buck Deer

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Bull Elk

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Buck Pronghorn

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bull Moose

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bison

UNSUCCESSFUL: Desert Bighorn Sheep

UNSUCCESSFUL: Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep

UNSUCCESSFUL: Mountain Goat

My email is the exact same, one day I hope to know the feeling of drawing a tag that I shouldn’t have.

Dear JOHN:

Thank you for applying in Utah's Big Game hunt drawing. Your results are as follows:

Preference Point Earned: General-season Buck Deer

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Buck Deer

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Bull Elk

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry Buck Pronghorn

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bull Moose

UNSUCCESSFUL: Bison

UNSUCCESSFUL: Desert Bighorn Sheep

UNSUCCESSFUL: Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep

UNSUCCESSFUL: Mountain Goat

at least UR constant.

Reactions: NBK
Plenty of spots in Utah you can get a decent kill ratio but it will be archery.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu