Venison snack Sticks yum!

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
Made four pounds of snack sticks today out of a doe I took off of Camp Pendleton, looked at a ton of recipes and used the kit from high mountain seasoning and they came out great even my sort of veggie eating daughter ate one. They won't last long around here! Hope everyone is having a happy new year!
b63dfe8c7a680db67e988e92f24f3762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Matt! Didn't realize you took a doe this year.. haven't heard from ya in awhile.

Ya I been pretty busy just been lurking around the form. We hunted hard the last weekend and took what I could get! Had a shot at a nice 3x3 in October with the shotgun but this old man could not get a good shot more like steady up after cashing him up and down them damn hills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu