View from your stand

Here's my normal stand.
Ground blind...open field in front.
Hopefully I can get my first bow deer this year....it seems like I'm running out of them :D :D :D

Attachments

• from the stand.jpg
    from the stand.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Invisible man said:
Gteam1 said:
ivhunter said:
What make is your bow invisible man, I only ask because I'm looking into getting one and now curious of what real hunters use
Rytera alien x is the best in my point of view. I killed my buck with it at 74 yards and got a complete pass through.
There was a guy with one of those that used to shoot with us but he quit after we split all his arrows. ;) This morning was nice and cool on the hill but no deer and then at about 8 o'clock 6 fawn killers came rolling through like a bunch of sneaky hooligans. 6 came in but only 5 went out. :)

Can't help it - reflecting on this post! Just flat out cool. A pack of trouble making canines come strolling through and IM says: Not on my watch! Ping! Slice! Drip! Stumble! Tip over! Quiver! Did I say Drip!

Absolutely one of the coolest posts ever!

Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong WORK Doug! Damn this cool!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

'WOODSWISE STALKER' strikes like the Hammer of Thor! It's hunting season! Yes?

Here is a view from the tree stand I am hunting out of on the East Coast. Siler City North Carolina.

Attachments

• 20131006_173323.jpg
    20131006_173323.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Breach.jpg_thumb.png
    Breach.jpg_thumb.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 144
Captaintb said:
Those are my kind of hunting boots!!!!!!!
Good Luck!!!

Haha! Last night I was sweating just sitting there. 80 degrees and humid. This morning it was pouring and I was using this tiny blue poncho to try and keep dry. Wasn't expecting rain so my wife's grandfather hooked me up.

Here was my view on Saturday morning.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    733.2 KB · Views: 32
I wore flip flops on opening day, I have two pairs of the same boots and brought two Right foot boots on opener! Left socks on slid my flops over and took off for my set, then climbed the steps to my stand... Was miserable, and promise that will never happen again!! Good luck Breacher

Breacher said:
Here is a view from the tree stand I am hunting out of on the East Coast. Siler City North Carolina.

I like those ladder stands. My buddy let me sit in one. I sat in it just to try it out. far as bow hunting.
it was comfortable. I am ready to purchase one for next year.

Invisibleman that a very nice bow setup. I am jealous. I looking to cross over to Compound bow next year.
because I could have a nailed a buck out of reach with my longbow.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu