Virginia deer hunt

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
I'm heading home tomorrow after a 3 day hunt in Virginia. We were hunting with shotgun here. I missed a monster the first day. This one will haunt me for a while
20201205_224512.jpg

The second day we tagged along on a bear hunt with the hunt club. They tagged 2 bears
20201204_145533.jpg

I shot this 8 point this morning.
20201205_121339.jpg

Overall I had an amazing trip with great people. I hope to make it an annual thing if the invitation stays open

That looks awesome! What shell do you use in the shotgun? (BB, slug, or ?)
I usually hunt in South Caroline each Christmas (while visiting wife’s family) but not this year. There the caliber of choice is 300 win mag (with a few additions of the word turbo when talking at camp). Good times.
Thanks for posting - good to see those type of woods at this time of year.

Reactions: MasonP
That looks awesome! What shell do you use in the shotgun? (BB, slug, or ?)
I usually hunt in South Caroline each Christmas (while visiting wife’s family) but not this year. There the caliber of choice is 300 win mag (with a few additions of the word turbo when talking at camp). Good times.
Thanks for posting - good to see those type of woods at this time of year.
3-1/2# 00 buck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu