volunteer ops

Sigalert2012

May 20, 2013
Is there more volunteer work to be done at wister or SJ? I'm willing to invest some time if it is needed.

Me to im waiting for it. Ive told work this year starting in September i may be off at any time Dove, Duck, Quail, pheasent..... yummmmmm

Im sure ilovespring (steve) will chime in as well as let us know but i think he said august for San J

No real big projects in the works other than some new signage at Wister.......I'll probably make that date in early September while dove is open.......San J will have a blind party in August most likely.

You can tour Wister most anytime......Just contact Rick Francis or me (M-Thursday best)......I like going out there anytime...... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu