Vortex kaibab 15 x 56 Japanese glass

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
Selling a set of used Vortex Kaibab 15x56 binoculars. Made in Japan before being switched to Chinese manufacturing. Used but always stored properly with lense caps. Currently has stud for outdoorsman bino adapter. Willing to sell with slik sprint pro tripod and outdoorsman’s micro pan head. Absolutely amazing setup for seated glassing! I’d like to get $700 for binos but willing to negotiate a great price if you want the pan head with it!!

Attachments

• IMG_8533.jpeg
    IMG_8533.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8536.jpeg
    IMG_8536.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8534.jpeg
    IMG_8534.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8535.jpeg
    IMG_8535.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 29
have a boy that's interested..pm me dude..let's talk..I promise .they will get a work out..and lots of blood ...let's make it happen.

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Some lucky dude got some nice glass at a great price...with an ungodly lifetime worry free warranty...damn that guy!!! Uggh!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu