Vote NO on Prop. 63

on 3 lets all head to walmart, readyyyyyy, 1,,,,,, 2,,,,,, 3 go. just kidding Bass Proshop here i come.

Wal-Mart still has the best prices......$8.00 for Winchester duck loads 3" 1 1/8 3's.....Winchester Steel #7 dove loads for $5.94 per box.....And they were selling Federal lead 2 3/4" 1 1/8 7 1/2's for $4.00 a box.

ps......Don't bother going to the San Marcos Wally World.....I bought the last 14 boxes of steel 3's and 8 boxes of steel 7's......:blush:

We won't know the details of these new laws until the AG has her way with them. But even if we can't legally go on a road trip to my AZ mail box and pickup my cases of ammo I'll still do it.......hell they can't even check all the game or AG that comes across the boarder.

I got calls today from hunters and they all think this goes into effect 1/1/17.......i just let them think that so maybe they scare enough people to WTFU

We won't know the details of these new laws until the AG has her way with them. But even if we can't legally go on a road trip to my AZ mail box and pickup my cases of ammo I'll still do it.......hell they can't even check all the game or AG that comes across the boarder.

I got calls today from hunters and they all think this goes into effect 1/1/17.......i just let them think that so maybe they scare enough people to WTFU
Shit , why did I stay here. If this isn't over turned, moving again in 4 years. This sucks the big Winnie.

The NRA, Bass Pro, Roger's, Wal-Mart, and businesses in general need to sue this measure.....Since when can it be against the law to buy a product that in it's self, does no harm.....What happened to free enterprise?

This is your feel good legislation at it's finest......What will the libs decide to outlaw next here in Commiefornia?......Liquor, cigarettes, Coca Cola, cheeseburgers, motorcycles, etc.?

And just because "The People" voted this stupid bill in doesn't mean squat.....What if "We" decided to vote all Muslims out of California?.....Freedom of religion would prevail.....No different IMO than our 2nd Amendment.

The NRA, Bass Pro, Roger's, Wal-Mart, and businesses in general need to sue this measure.....Since when can it be against the law to buy a product that in it's self, does no harm.....What happened to free enterprise?

This is your feel good legislation at it's finest......What will the libs decide to outlaw next here in Commiefornia?......Liquor, cigarettes, Coca Cola, cheeseburgers, motorcycles, etc.?

And just because "The People" voted this stupid bill in doesn't mean squat.....What if "We" decided to vote all Muslims out of California?.....Freedom of religion would prevail.....No different IMO than our 2nd Amendment.

The Walmart's in my area do not carry much ammo and BassPro will not ship to my address. There are just too many ignorant people in this state who think that by passing a law or new tax will solve anything. How stupid LA county added another tax for roads. Soda taxes in San Fran and Oakland. I always vote NO on everything that adds a new tax

Reactions: Lungpopper
so i have been following the chatter on this TURD and so far it seem like reloading components will not be affected. Think that will be a Cal DOJ determination??? still evil and still horrible.

so i have been following the chatter on this TURD and so far it seem like reloading components will not be affected. Think that will be a Cal DOJ determination??? still evil and still horrible.

Sounds like one more argument for me to start reloading. ;)
But I thought I read that projectiles were included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if it will impact reloading?
As far as I can tell from calguns.net and other forums, you'll have to register as a buyer but only prohibited persons, who already are not supposed to have access to the components, will be disallowed access. So it doesn't sound like access to reloading components will be affected.

Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere, but will it be illegal to purchase AR parts now?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu