Voting in person

They are saying the early results show that Newsom survived the recall, and not by a little bit either. How could so many people see Newsom as a good governor? I bet he now doubles down on all of his stupid moves.

They are saying the early results show that Newsom survived the recall, and not by a little bit either. How could so many people see Newsom as a good governor? I bet he now doubles down on all of his stupid moves.

Not even close (68/32)...Now, the slimiest of slimeball politicians has a straight shot at the presidency....... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: CAL'NDN and sportyg
Lol basically after realizing they were going to lose the recall, the dem's changed the theme. It went from being "save newsome" to "stopping" the anti vax, anti-mask, black face for trumpism in Elder.

That change in strategy united dems.

On the same front page - “ Newsome Wins” and another headline below “6 Million In Poverty In California”. I’m not saying Newsome is solely responsible for poverty, but his policies certainly don’t help.
DD24344F-E3FB-45EE-91B2-6AC736BFC267.png

Lol basically after realizing they were going to lose the recall, the dem's changed the theme. It went from being "save newsome" to "stopping" the anti vax, anti-mask, black face for trumpism in Elder.

That change in strategy united dems.

Jake,

I listened to a great commentary last evening coming home from dove shooting...It basically said, that having Elder enter the race is what cost us this recall...The hatred for President Trump is so deep, in so many, that it brought them out...If it would've been Cox or Faulkner, they knew there was no threat.

It's a good thing, Elder's going to run again!

I'm sorry anybody who says that elder caused this is full of s*** you vote for the best. I won't dance with the enemy I don't care if we lose every time.
Faulkner was a piece of s*** The homeless got worse with him and he's a RINO he doesn't believe in freedom & proved it with the beach ban.

What worked? Scare the people with the virus BS AGAIN and make false claims of protection

I agree, Elder got my vote. But basically a lot of liberals are anti sleezy Newsom and were going to vote 'yes' and select from liberals on the list. This would have given elder the edge.

Dem's were able to unite which they out number us 2 to 1 in this state.

In this case for a Republican to win Cali. will take some strategy. As we saw a straight shooter didn't work especially if he gets labelled a "Trumper" by the Dems. Lots of people got the bad impression that anything Trump represents is bad. Yeah Trump could of been the best President ever if he would of just bit his lip once in a while.

We would need to turn some votes in order to get the numbers to win. A that means toning down the harsh promises. Just be in the middle for a bit to get the votes. Got to play the same game they "dems" are playing to stay in power.

Reactions: Smokey58
In this case for a Republican to win Cali. will take some strategy. As we saw a straight shooter didn't work especially if he gets labelled a "Trumper" by the Dems. Lots of people got the bad impression that anything Trump represents is bad. Yeah Trump could of been the best President ever if he would of just bit his lip once in a while.

We would need to turn some votes in order to get the numbers to win. A that means toning down the harsh promises. Just be in the middle for a bit to get the votes. Got to play the same game they "dems" are playing to stay in power.
If you have 6 million people in poverty, the worst small business regulations in the nation, a declining education system and a governor who wins a recall by a 70/30 margin there isn’t anyone you can put up to win. This state is done man. You either get out now or wait until you can afford to. If you can’t, you hope it doesn’t get worse than it is now. That’s it.

If you have 6 million people in poverty, the worst small business regulations in the nation, a declining education system and a governor who wins a recall by a 70/30 margin there isn’t anyone you can put up to win. This state is done man. You either get out now or wait until you can afford to. If you can’t, you hope it doesn’t get worse than it is now. That’s it.
Worse for some and better for others... depends on what side of the coin we are on.

I'm sorry anybody who says that elder caused this is full of s*** you vote for the best. I won't dance with the enemy I don't care if we lose every time.
Faulkner was a piece of s*** The homeless got worse with him and he's a RINO he doesn't believe in freedom & proved it with the beach ban.

What worked? Scare the people with the virus BS AGAIN and make false claims of protection

Mark,

Like you, I voted for Elder...If we could not pull this offm with this dirtbag for a governor...Then this was the Coup de Grace for California and probably the future of this country...The wolves (literally) are out, and nothing will stop them now...Hold on to your guns fellas.

ps....When that POS had that smirk on his face and trying to act gracious, I wanted to shoot my f*cking TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans will disown you.

If you believe the best way to make it thru, is by crashing in to a wall to knock it down, and every time you try you walk away bleeding you might just want to consider going around.
You are a romantic and there is no winning in politics with romanticism...passion and believe do not win in politics. Strategy does.
California hates Trump, Elder is a Trumpist. California hates FL and Texas..Elder has same ideas...
Republicans need to find a moderate Republican if they want to win CA.
You vote for who ever you feel is the best...but we have to understand why Newsome stayed...is not because people didn't want Newsome out, is because most people in CA would never would have given Elder the chance.

If you believe the best way to make it thru, is by crashing in to a wall to knock it down, and every time you try you walk away bleeding you might just want to consider going around.
You are a romantic and there is no winning in politics with romanticism...passion and believe do not win in politics. Strategy does.
California hates Trump, Elder is a Trumpist. California hates FL and Texas..Elder has same ideas...
Republicans need to find a moderate Republican if they want to win CA.
You vote for who ever you feel is the best...but we have to understand why Newsome stayed...is not because people didn't want Newsome out, is because most people in CA would never would have given Elder the chance.
There are so many Democrats in CA you could’ve run a middle of the aisle republican and still lost. The bottoms line is the right is so completely outnumbered at this point it doesn’t matter.

This state is in some serious trouble. We all know it and can scream from the mountains about it all we want. The problem is there are too many people here that basically says “govern me harder master” instead of thinking on their own.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu