Waimea canyon,Kauai archery goat hunting

Outfrikenstanding.... I'd love to do that. Surf and turf... tuna fishing in the afternoon. Ed F

Outfrikenstanding.... I'd love to do that. Surf and turf... tuna fishing in the afternoon. Ed F
My friend in this pic has a fishing charter and does guided pig archery hunts. The goat hunting is on public land. If you ever head out there I’ll give you the resources you need to get it done.

Reactions: skeet
My friend in this pic has a fishing charter and does guided pig archery hunts. The goat hunting is on public land. If you ever head out there I’ll give you the resources you need to get it done.
DUDE!!
I saw that pic and was like, that guy looks familiar...
Then I read your post about the fishing charter and was like, yup! We used him for a fishing trip 2 years ago and we talked about hunting there. Great guy. Got skunked on the trip but saw whales and dolphins and whatever and had beautiful weather.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu