Walther .32 PP

Surfcity even thou you are an FFL
Do work with the completion to get quotes to take it off your hands, or better yet this should be an auction gun.
With a reasonable starting bid
It is a collectable.
I really like my Walter, but it's to heavy for a practical hunting side arm. So stays
As self protection. Very reliable, solid side arm. I like collecting older arms.
I wanted an old Mauser 8 mm, but most of good ones were sold.
I am gonna work this as much as I can to get the top value for it. I am gonna work with a guy here in Huntington Beach to see what we can work out. If you like collecting, do yourself a favor and get the FFL3. You can buy guns like this and not have the hassle of owning an FFL.....pretty much on the low down taboot.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu