Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Haarbor?

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
The owner of the duck club didn't realize that the duck season wasn't over on Sunday (Jan 30th), when I talked to him yesterday morning...It actually closes on the 31st...So, I ask him, could I bonsai out with friend Mike...No problem...Got there around 12:30 pm, and was done around 4:00 pm.

Great way to end the season...Now, just need the snows to start leaving Unit 1.

.IMG_4478.JPGIMG_4482.JPG034.JPG

Game hog, please let our lil ducks rest so they can go north

I just trying to figure out when the "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor". I know go on extended stays into the mountains, but how the hell did I miss that news story.

I just trying to figure out when the "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor". I know go on extended stays into the mountains, but how the hell did I miss that news story.

Reactions: DucksRus

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu