We are going to Alaska

Will?

• Total voters
I was joking with LP yesterday that I really want you to go but at the same time I feel like a jerk rooting against what you are trying to do. The planning is fun, 10 months to look forward to the hunt.
Nah I totally understand man. I feel the same way lol. Full disclosure everyone: I’m trying get my wife knocked up. If we’re successful I don’t go to AK. If it doesn’t happen by January… maybe I go to AK again? In all seriousness I want kids and it’s time. I’ve certainly gotten my fair share of adventuring the last several years.

Kids are great...girl kids are way cooler than boy kids...trust me.. congrats dude!! Post um ya got um!!

Reactions: Kellendv and TRICER
Nah I totally understand man. I feel the same way lol. Full disclosure everyone: I’m trying get my wife knocked up. If we’re successful I don’t go to AK. If it doesn’t happen by January… maybe I go to AK again? In all seriousness I want kids and it’s time. I’ve certainly gotten my fair share of adventuring the last several years.

smart to wait until after the sheep hunt! Wish you the best of luck in Frebruary

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu