WEASELS

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Do you guys ever see these when you are out scouting? They aren't very big but look and act like they could kick some ass.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.JPG
    IMG_3832.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 112
I have seen those in Bishop and Utah but never around here. They love to eat bird eggs, quail, dove, turkey etc.

Yep That's along tailed weasel and they are indigenous to this area, I saw five of them in one day while mowing my field earlier this year, they live in the squirrel burrows and are quite vicious, ever seen a squirrel with a short tail? these guys are the reason why!

man i see thoes little guys on the shore line of lake hodges therre bad ass

I would very much like to feed one a 55 grain pill! ;D ;D ;D

There like a miniature wolverine, I had a family of them living in my back yard until my two Queensland healers ate them for lunch, I saw one carry off a rabbit that was twice his size. Bad ass they are! Cool pic D!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu