*Website and Forum Under Construction* PLEASE READ

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Hi,

Well it has been a long time coming but we are almost ready to launch the new Website and Forum. Many of you have seen bits and pieces as we have been testing different features over the past few weeks (in both the forum and the Main site).

We hope to be able to launch both by the weekend so stay tuned (I will send out an email when it is ready). We are looking to our members for help regarding the blog, hunting stories (writers), reviews, live podcast, videos, ideas etc. so feel free to become involved. We will also be launching a line of hats and some new products as well.

If you have not signed up for the banquet please do so soon. It will be a lot of fun, good food, raffles, some great looking taxidermy etc.

If anyone has questions please contact us. We are looking for member participation at this point to help drive our site forward.

Thanks,

Your SCH Pro Staff

[email protected]

I am anxious to purchase myself a hat but the link on the main page is not working. Don't know if you guys know that or not but I've got hat money burning a hole in my pocket...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu