Weird offer... Kodiak Island

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
Hunting partner wanted. Kodiak Island DIY Sitka Blacktail/Caribou hunt, 2019 September 5-19. My buddy has an injury requiring surgery. Planning solo right now but would consider letting someone else have the experience. Conditions are prime...
I feel like this is a weird craigslist add... PM me. Ed F

Wow, amazing opportunity! If I didn’t have a vacation planned and paid for I’d be all over this!

G dog?...too soon? Ed , if i was not leading large mammals to slaughter that month id be all over it!!! Bucket list for sure!!! Fellas..if ever you wanted a hunt of a lifetime..this is it..

Hunting partner wanted. Kodiak Island DIY Sitka Blacktail/Caribou hunt, 2019 September 5-19. My buddy has an injury requiring surgery. Planning solo right now but would consider letting someone else have the experience. Conditions are prime...
I feel like this is a weird craigslist add... PM me. Ed F
Sounds like a heck of a trip... if it was a weird craigslist ad you'd be asking for tattoo work or trading pet snakes in return.

ah crud....
depending on your partner requirements, I'll talk to the boss this weekend.
just got done watching all the episode of 'The Hunt'. Kodiak Island bear hunting.

Doh... darn... oh well. Hey.. a hunt is a hunt. RE: the company?...I'd pack in with the devil if I had to. Singular of purpose... the who don't bother me. As long as they are focused. Which I sincerely believe Ed would be.

Ugh.. I'm gonna hate myself for asking this... but.. when you get a spare moment... for S & G... send me a PM with a high-level overview on how much the costs would be for something like that.

Damn.. and I already got the ok for PTO starting Sept 9th.

At any rate, good luck Brother, you know we like living vicariously thru your conquests.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu