Well it happened

whoopbass

Jul 19, 2012
I drew X9a this year unexpectedly with zero points! Not a bad thing I know. I have a buck and a bear tag for this year and any help would be greatly appreciated! Between this and all my other tags I have this year I won't be home till December!

Thank you in advance!

Bobby

Wow Bobby...........Great score...........Lots of places to hunt, but I love the Magee Mt., Laurel Mt., and Rovanna areas....Big walks unless you get early snow.

Very popular zone. You can research online alone for hours.

I recommend going in with a goal, big buck or any buck. You can spend a lot of time out there and see a ton of deer.

You will find them in the sage flats all the way to the highest peaks.

If you can hold out until the last weekend you could be greater with game changing weather.

I love that zone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

To keep your adrenaline pumping here is a buck that my friend shot last year. My other half also draw X9a this year.

Attachments

• 379.JPG
    379.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 23

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu