What’s your sweet spot

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
37005be9231f483e2f04302edeffe4c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
A2 works to...i do prefer the throat patch though...and if they are sporting a double throat patch..they in double trouble!!!

Guess it depends on which weapon. If lesser powered firearms, I just might try C3 or B3 this year. If the Universe does me a solid and sends one past. I'm gonna try with the Marlin 1894 .44 Mag. So figure break down that shoulder so can't run as much?

First one was B5 and that worked dang good with the .308 Win 168gr Barnes TTSX. Knocked him like 10" sideways and he went right down, the rears were taken out, so just his fronts were kicking. That was awesome!

Would be cool to take one at that line between A1-A2 though where it meets top of the rectangle though.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
My very first dear was A-2.
Then after that it was B-4 most of the time , 100-200 yard shots, with the infamous 308.. :)
I have been in a rut I need to dig out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu