what did everyone get for Christmas?

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
i scored a set of ProEars electronic ear muffs.

Attachments

• muff.jpg
    muff.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 38
1a1d2710a9eed0d6922beea51a771a64.jpg

Rangefinder, hand grinder, BPS cards, thermos, and a camera

Re: what did everyone get for Christmas?

My wife's gift is taking the most work, but she has been fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
86b5d5ba1293a45b37153f1bcb554f81.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451163590286.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451163590286.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 185
You have to kill a lot of animals to offset the fact that you own a mini pig and a white fluffy dog!!! Just kidding those pigs are smart.

I got a left handed Ruger American SS 243 for Christmas. I have been wanting a rifle chambered in 243 for a while now and will probably pick up the same rifle in youth right hand for my wife and boys later this year.

so MJB played with your top notch?

how long do you have to feed the pig fluffy white dogs before you can eat the pig?

Aeon said:
how long do you have to feed the pig fluffy white dogs before you can eat the pig?
Couple years.

She is the house pet and has been great so far. Edible animals will come in due time.

Some good scores......Rinse Kit (portable water sprayer).....Trail cam hand held viewer.....12 full body TangleFree widgeon decoys.....Roger's double sided spinner backpack......Also got some BPS & Arco gift cards..... 8)

A dozen of those full bodies is a damn good gift Stevo! Is it turning into a full body numbers game out there!?

I need to add some of those next season.

nicapopolis said:
A dozen of those full bodies is a damn good gift Stevo! Is it turning into a full body numbers game out there!?

I need to add some of those next season.

Nick,

At Henshaw, it's all about full bodies widgeon in the mud, if you're going to compete with coots on land..... ;)

ps....Pic is from yesterday.....Pretty frozen early..... ;D

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    601.7 KB · Views: 36
SurfNHuntSD said:
So I ended up cashing my BPS gift cards in for a Savage 93r17-gv in 17hmr. It felt good, and got good reviews. Anyone shoot one before? Just wondered.

I've had one for a few years and absolutely love it. Great accurate little round.

SurfNHuntSD said:
So I ended up cashing my BPS gift cards in for a Savage 93r17-gv in 17hmr. It felt good, and got good reviews. Anyone shoot one before? Just wondered.

I shoot the exact Savage .17......Love it...... ;)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    627.1 KB · Views: 31
SurfNHuntSD said:
Cool Steve.. good to hear. Hope to make some bunnies and squirrels explode here soon.

They do explode................. :-\

Attachments

• mcc 5-25-12 014.JPG
    mcc 5-25-12 014.JPG
    592.7 KB · Views: 29
Cool on the choco lab Captain!

I got some new workout shoes, more non-hunting items, a vacuum sealer, and a 12' jon boat.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu