What did you get from Santa?

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista

Anybody care to share their cool gear they got for Christmas? I got some binos and harness, excuse the pic selfies suck.

Attachments

• 20141227_165322-1.jpg
    20141227_165322-1.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 40
Re: What did you get from Santa?

No hunting gear for me just a buncha bass gear. I got a sweet new worm and jig casting rod a spro BBZ jr 6in trout swimbait and a river2sea S waver trout swimbait.

Sweet! All nice additions to the gear. Steve, what brand of binos and what do you think of the S4 harness?

i'm a low budget guy also known as a tightwad Bonejour, binos were pursuit x1 from bass pro, harness is lockdown optics deployment system s4gear so far I like them both scanning the neighborhood

Got a new pair of Irish setter Vaprtek hunting boots, some car parts, and the joys of watching my wife and kids open their gifts. Seeing my kids smile was the best gift ever.

Got a Barnett Raptor crossbow from my daughter........The boys got me 8 full body widgeon decoys.......Love both.

ilovesprig said:
The boys got me 8 full body widgeon decoys...

The widgeon dekes will work awesome at Henshaw!

8bc67b76765adcfef12ecfc16fe2a21a.jpg

Amongst other things like house stuff I got a few hunting goods.. including some new boots (if u didn't see my jacked up feet in a recent post) and $100 in BPS cards. I think I'll get a new bipod or archery target block with the gift cards.

NBK said:
ilovesprig said:
The boys got me 8 full body widgeon decoys...

The widgeon dekes will work awesome at Henshaw!

John,

Pretty much why the boys bought them.......lol......I already own 13 Blue Collar Widgeon full bodies.......These are the Tanglefree brand.....They're bigger and the paint job isn't as realistic. But they should work just fine this week-end...... ;)

Santa gave me permission to buy a Rem 700 Sendero in 7mm mag. John has it on order at FF, and I'm in the 10 day period :)
http://remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sendero-sf-ii.aspx

Bonejour said:
Santa gave me permission to buy a Rem 700 Sendero in 7mm mag. John has it on order at FF, and I'm in the 10 day period :)
http://remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sendero-sf-ii.aspx
You win!

I got a new red wickid light set up pretty stoked with it so far.

Bonejour said:

That's a nice rifle, my buddy has like 6 of em. All preform like expected

SurfNHuntSD said:
8bc67b76765adcfef12ecfc16fe2a21a.jpg

Amongst other things like house stuff I got a few hunting goods.. including some new boots (if u didn't see my jacked up feet in a recent post) and $100 in BPS cards. I think I'll get a new bipod or archery target block with the gift cards.
Nice new boots you needed those judging from the pics of your feet bet those will last a lot longer than big 5 special boots

Santa brought me a new QAD arrow rest (hunter model) and a scent block real tree camo jacket to complete my camo gear. Oh and some new danner pronghorn boots that are on backorder.

I got a Cabela's game camera,a Cabela's camo beanie and gator neck wear and a $50 gift card to the Bow n Arrow shop!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu