What did you get under the tree?

Coolest thing I got hands down was a 1995 CR500. Bike is gonna be a fun restoration for me and my boys. Already have plastics and original graphics with #500 on order. Found an original purple seat cover in Australia.

“If you can start it you can ride it”

The BikeIMG_2458.jpeg
The Goal
IMG_6483.jpeg

It is death on two wheels. I had a CR480R and it was not for the faint of heart...
These old bike rebuilds are super popular right now. Those 480s are hard to find.

It’s gonna get a few rips a weekend to keep me young then hang out at camp. Put a 12 cup on the back and let it eat some 450s. I will do full modern suspension this summer.

Hard to beat the new new bikes my 2023 KTM 300xc 2 stroke is the funnest bike I have ever ridden.

Mama worked overtime while I had to hunt ..I brought her back some mule deer shoulder meat..I'm a giver..and she's damn lucky to have me .what a gift .yum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222-151014.png
    Screenshot_20231222-151014.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Brooksie and TRICER
I am still working on this wife training. 17 years and still don’t have it figured out. Teach me your ways.
Just hit 29 bro ..when I quit working in 2016..the wife really stepped it up with the overtime shifts and a second job...it allows me to hunt more....I took her to Applebee's for our anniversary...damn she is a lucky lady.

ZenBivy light quilt/sheet. Hopefully this helps my sleep in the woods.

Killer bike by the way. Big bore 2 strokes rule. My KTM 380 was the best bike I ever owned.

Reactions: TRICER
Also brought her home a couple of these..gonna whip up a special dinner for her this weekend ..she,s gonna be so Happy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227-175912.png
    Screenshot_20231227-175912.png
    649.2 KB · Views: 32
I got myself a Ruger 7mm PRC with a Maven scope. My pops gave me a gift certificate to Sportsmans to get some ammo for it. I gave the girls some bling so everyone's happy!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu