What does everyone do?

Jose, you're still a nice guy despite the Ford thing! ;D ;D ;D

I run a CNC equipped sharpening shop. We service mainly the woodworking community, but also the meal working folks. We sharpen carbide tipped saw blades, router bits, shaper tooling, just about everything that cuts!

www.carbide.com is our website for new tooling sales.

No kidding. That is nut's! Hat's off to you SoCaReb...not for me man!

Anyone do any muffler work? I need a down pipe made that mates to a turbocharger on my race car.

I'm in the same line of work as breacher, it's great to see so many diverse job lines here.

That was about 135 feet. It was at the new hospital in Escondido over a year ago. A neighbor kid shot out 4 pieces of glass, and all were above the 7th floor. Definitely not for the faint of heart!

Website designer, Graphic Designer, Videographer, Photographer, Illustrator, Producer and Screen Printing Consultant.
On my spare time:
Leather Work and Gunsmith

HAHAHA

Papi

Audio for House of Mouse in Burbank. Pro tools and Avid proficient. A little bit of Final Cut also.

Huntndogs said:
Also in the Peace Keeping and Street Cleaning business.
House of Mouse?? you mean the D word? :-\ Nice! I want a job like that....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu