What does everyone do?

House of Mouse?? you mean the D word? :-\ Nice! I want a job like that....
[/quote]

Yes sir. That would be the one. It's a pretty cool gig with some perks that go along with it.

I work for a water utility company.
Matagi my uncle is a fabricator he owns Aguanga costoms. I'm sure he build any kind of down tube you need.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Could you shoot me his info through PM? Thanks again!

i work part time as a professional guitarist and part time at Trader Joes,i also have an ebay business selling guitars...gives me a pretty open schedule to hunt and do other things

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu