Whats on your calendar?

Was going to go to Canada late September but it just didn’t work out on my end will be hunting in Blythe for dove opener then waiting till the 19th of October and I’ll be at wister every weekend until January! Maybe a goose hunt or two up in nor cal

Congrats on the new addition @Truduct & man I cant wait to read ur posts @ilovesprig about your upcoming adventures up north, last years were great! Also super jealous of how some of you guys have ur next couple months lined up with hunts! Hope to be at that level one day. This is my 2nd year hunting so still have a lot to learn. So far I have a D16 tag. I will be carrying a bobcat tag with me as well and I just found out I got drawn for Dove in San Felipe WA Oakgrove Sept. 8! Excited for that since it's around the corner. I will be going solo..any tips would be appreciated. Also plan to try my hand at some waterfowl this season and land me some ducks. Excited I have a lot more hunting opportunities now with my shotgun.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Congrats on the new addition @Truduct & man I cant wait to read ur posts @ilovesprig about your upcoming adventures up north, last years were great! Also super jealous of how some of you guys have ur next couple months lined up with hunts! Hope to be at that level one day. This is my 2nd year hunting so still have a lot to learn. So far I have a D16 tag. I will be carrying a bobcat tag with me as well and I just found out I got drawn for Dove in San Felipe WA Oakgrove Sept. 8! Excited for that since it's around the corner. I will be going solo..any tips would be appreciated. Also plan to try my hand at some waterfowl this season and land me some ducks. Excited I have a lot more hunting opportunities now with my shotgun.
Good luck to you bro.
Honestly I don't know how half these guys can afford all these trips.
I to busy paying California and the grocery bills.
But really want to hit the dove hunt these year , loads of fun

H-619,

Don't forget to put in those waterfowl draws for San Jacinto & Wister W.A....You'll have plenty of folks that will go with you.

Will be hunting everything I can from SEP 1 until the end of the year. Dove , Quail , Pheasant and D16. Not much of a ducker maybe will try this year, wi8fe is pretty good about all the hunting I do, Don't want to push it. Happy wife, makes for great hunting times. ;)

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Will be hunting everything I can from SEP 1 until the end of the year. Dove , Quail , Pheasant and D16. Not much of a ducker maybe will try this year, wi8fe is pretty good about all the hunting I do, Don't want to push it. Happy wife, makes for great hunting times. ;)
Ya I push it for a while had to lay low...... Got to keep the wife Happy..
It's a walking tight rope..lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu