Whats your fall look like?

Dove opener in the IV, then to Montana for huns, sharpies, 3 kinds of grouse, then to Canada for Waterfowl, then back to Montana, fowl and pheasant, then Cal chukar opener, then Cal duck opener and D-16 opener....I'm feeling lucky in the "16" this year.......... ;)

IMG_8523.JPG

Last edited:
Dang some of y'all have some amazing plans!!

San Diego 1.5 Day offshore fishing
Dove Opener
D14 Archery/Rifle
J11 (My oldest, finally drew the J11 tag)
D17 deer scouting/quail hunting

I'm missing the early archery opener in D16 for a 2 day trip on the Excalibur but will archery hunt local the rest of September then the first 2 weeks of October will be Mule deer hunting in Wyoming. then finish out deer hunting in California with my A22 an AO tags, January is Archery Javelina in Arizona.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu