WHERE ARE THE BARRETT LAKE DUCK HUNT REPORTS?

MOMAN

Aug 4, 2011
I was hoping to see some reports from sat. hunt at barrett lake. I'm going wed and was hoping for some to see what blinds were good.

Go to this link to see the overall report:
http://www.sandiego.gov/water/recreation/huntrep.shtml

When you get to the lake in the morning, they should have blind by blind counts.

Barrett averaged 3.19 ducks per hunter. That is pretty good.

Thanks for the info. I went wed the 26th and it was slow in the blind. when we got into the boat that's when we got a few. I got two one cinnamon teal and one ruddy. my friend Ron got two Ruddy's, one cinnamon teal and one female mallard. Travis got two Ruddy's. So it was a good day. I don't know how to post pic's yet but I will try first chance I get.

Thanks Michael I'm going again on nov.9th. I will let you know how it goes.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu