Where are the shotshell reloading components?

doccherry

May 7, 2021
Moved recently from Hawaii, where lead is legal, to Fallbrook, where it ain't. Have tons of lead shotshells. I need hulls and steel shot. Have primers, powder, and wads. I can't find anything in stock anywhere. Suggestions? Thanks.

If you have lead i might be down to buy it

Moved recently from Hawaii, where lead is legal, to Fallbrook, where it ain't. Have tons of lead shotshells. I need hulls and steel shot. Have primers, powder, and wads. I can't find anything in stock anywhere. Suggestions? Thanks.
Lead is legal in AZ. problem solved.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu