Where do you shoot your rifle?

Last week they closed all BLM for target shooting. The club fought back and kept the range out of their plans, so for now it is safe, The club owns a lot of land surrounding the ranges, so I hope the county board don't go stupid and try to force the closure.
Wow good deal. Even though I was never a member. I would practice
There many many years. 300 yards.
I believe. Dulzura is not to far.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
If you ever want to go back let me know and we will meet there
I am sorry, I learned that you decided not to go out this season.
Well from encouragement from other posters I may.
Thinking taking my light bind, a light folding chair and sit out in the woods. Not to far in.
I like to go high and deep.
Being archery hunting mostly the last 6 years. Switching back to rifle.
If it's in 300 yards or less it's mine.
LB

Hi kinda new to this site but a bunch of guys will know me from others. I shoot at the Pala range it’s on an Indian reservation so they get away with a little more. In the past I’ve tried to keep it a secret because it’s always so packed but it’s under new management and they opened more days so it’s been pretty nice. They have steel from 100 to 875 yards. If you can’t get ready for a hunting season there you should t be hunting.

Hi kinda new to this site but a bunch of guys will know me from others. I shoot at the Pala range it’s on an Indian reservation so they get away with a little more. In the past I’ve tried to keep it a secret because it’s always so packed but it’s under new management and they opened more days so it’s been pretty nice. They have steel from 100 to 875 yards. If you can’t get ready for a hunting season there you should t be hunting.

Mike,

Welcome to SCH

Thanks for the tip

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu