Where I'm going - Turkey Crazy!

stephenrhellman said:
Any tips on where to get access to the hunting ground in the Cleveland national forest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buy a map. if your looking for someone else's turkey spot this is not the forum to find it on

No man I'm trying to figure out where u can actually park your car and walk into the area to hunt

You have to put in work.... buy maps of the area. Google earth is your friend. Drive out to areas and hike. We all have done it. Not one spot ive hunted was given to me by someone else. Youre gonna sweat and be tired but it will be worth it.

Roger man thanks. I just moved from Michigan out to the area so I was looking for some help

Get a cleveland national forest map. It will get you in the right direction. Its tough out here to get good spots unless you get out and find em. No one will just give them away. Search the forums, nonone is really talking about specific areas cause its crowded. There is a lot of public land out there. The thing is....there is a lot of hunters too all trying to hunt the same areas.

summerchavez said:
Roger man thanks. I just moved from Michigan out to the area so I was looking for some help

The birds are every where up there Brother. You can park at any legal spot along the road and get to birds but you won't be alone at any time. Unless you put in a great effort. I would get a forest map which im sure you already have and go do some hardcore scouting with your shot gun in hand. Forget about the middle of the forest and scout the boundaries. All boundaries. The places where you are not allowed to hunt is where they will be. Good luck. And Keep us posted. :)

Invisible man said:
D16hunter said:
stephenrhellman said:
Any tips on where to get access to the hunting ground in the Cleveland national forest?

Buy a map. if your looking for someone else's turkey spot this is not the forum to find it on
Go set up in D-16hunters back yard. :-[
That's a sore subject for me right now lol

Invisible man said:
D16hunter said:
stephenrhellman said:

Go set up in D-16hunters back yard. :-[

Of course you will need to stay 150 yards from the (house or structure)

:p JUST KEEPING IT LEGAL. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu